05 May 2010

# 5

Ok. Lets start this one off by me simply saying I am going to try my best to update this blog EXPERIENCE more often so I don't have to put together any more of these crazy super duper sized double-triple-quad-blob-blogs. Try saying that 3 times fast! HAH! Anyways...on to the events!

Working for the Census, I must say, is an interesting experience. With not even a standard business week(4 days!) of training we are shipped off and out into the wonderous world to work and get the responses we seek. I've been down this road before. Stints with Environmental Action and Moveon.org kind of seasoned me for the interactions that would happen. The funniest thing about it is I don't have to worry about traveling much, case its all really local and in my own neighborhood. Thats mostly all the info I can divulge about it...well that and I can pretty much work my own hours, which isn't that great because I have to sometimes force myself outside and on the streets to work or else i'll end up gettin' less hours cause who wants to be out there when its dark?!?! Especially due to the fact I already have a job in the morning, I simply MUST get out really soon to catch up. At least the weather is nothing short of glorious out there. Praise the sun and very little clouds, but I love clouds and their various formations that are out there. Peeps hardly ever tend to notice these things. So yes, I know it would be cliche` to mention that folks "these days" take the beauty in this world for granted, but its the TRUTH! With that being said, its refreshing to hear/see someone type about/taking pictures of the environment around us. That is all for tonight

Good Night and Good Luck!

Current Weather: 71 degrees and Clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment